Here's to a life
From its inception, 2200 BRICKELL was designed to deliver residents with a more thoughtful and intentional living experience that would advance their health, happiness, and well-being.
Home is where
the harmony Is
Taking a holistic approach to living well, 2200 BRICKELL complements the harmonious nature of our residences with an array of spaces and amenities, easy year-round access to Miami's great outdoors, the best Brickell has to offer, and living spaces that are actually meant to be lived in.
From state-of-the-art shared spaces to innovative private features, these carefully crafted amenities evolve what it means to live well in Brickell.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Covered porte-cochère
- On-site valet parking
- Double-height, 24-hour attended lobby
- Above ground parking on all levels with direct access to residences
- Electric vehicle charging
- Luxer One automated parcel storage featuring, contactless digital package delivery system with cold storage
- Resident lounge and entertaining space
- Dedicated work from home suites with conference room
- World-class state-of-the-art fitness center designed
by Homage Fitness
- Custom children’s playroom designed by Silver Hill Arts
- Cycling lounge & workshop and bicycle storage
- WELL Building StandardTM designation with thoughtful and intentional spaces that enhance human health and well-being
- Wellness Lounge with Treatment Room and Sauna
2200 BRICKELL is intentionally designed as a WELL building.
Anchored by the latest scientific research and industry best practices, the WELL Building Standard™ is focused on ensuring the health and wellness of residents and creating a positive human experience.
The WELL ecosystem is centered around 10 concepts:
Ensuring consistent high-level indoor air quality throughout a space’s lifetime.
Providing access to high quality drinking water and water management.
Creating food environments where the healthiest choice is the easiest choice.
Benefiting from daylight and lighting systems designed to increase alertness, enhance experience and promote sleep.
Promoting active living through environmental design strategies, policies and programs.
Improved HVAC system design and meeting thermal preferences.
Improving resident experiences by ensuring exterior noise intrusion is minimized.
Reducing human exposure to hazardous building materials.
Supporting cognitive and emotional health through design, technology and treatment strategies.
Designing spaces that allow all people, of all abilities to access, participate and thrive within the community.